Cohort Program Dates
Each ScaleUp WNC cohort program includes a VIP KickOff event, eight class-based sessions, four ScaleMatters sessions-transformational leadership trainings, a capstone demo day event (optional), and a minimum of 5 hours of one-on-one technical assistance and mentoring to support the implementation of your strategic growth plan.
The tentative dates for the Cohort 7 sessions follow. ScaleUp WNC program participants are expected to attend all of the sessions for your cohort. Cohort 7 sessions will either be held in Boone, providing greater program accessibility to High Country area businesses, though not necessarily exclusive to businesses based in the High Country.
- Week 1- ScaleUp Friday June 1, 8:30am-12:30pm
- Week 2- ScaleUp Friday June 8, 8:30am-12:30pm
- Week 3 ScaleMatters Thursday June 14, 1pm-5pm AND VIP KickOff Event 6:30pm-9pm
- Week 4- ScaleUp Friday June 22, 8:30am-12:30pm
- Week 5- ScaleUp Friday June 29, 8:30am-12:30pm
- Fourth of July Week Off
- Week 6- ScaleMatters Friday July 12, 1pm-5pm
- Week 7- ScaleUp Friday July 19, 8:30am-12:30pm
- Week 8- ScaleUp Friday July 26, 8:30am-12:30pm
- Week 9- ScaleMatters Friday August 3, 1pm-5pm
- Week 10- ScaleUp Friday August 10, 8:30am-12:30pm
- Week 11- ScaleUp Friday August 17, 8:30am-12:30pm
- Week 12- ScaleMatters Friday August 24, 1pm-5pm
- TBD: “Demo Day” Event
Applications for the seventh ScaleUp WNC cohort (summer 2018) must be received by 11:59 PM on May 11 to be considered for this round.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost of the 12-week program is $495/month for three months which gives each company two seats in the course. The program provides 60+ hours of coaching, expert support, networking to scale your business. For scholarship and financing opportunities for the program please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to contact Jeffrey Scott with any questions at Jeffrey@startuphc.com
Additional program information can be found on the main ScaleUp WNC page.