The Buncombe County Tourism Jobs Recovery Fund’s mission is to preserve and safely reopen the region’s unique and diverse small business ecosystem and protect tourism-related jobs.
The Buncombe County Tourism Jobs Recovery Fund helps tourism-related small businesses and nonprofit organizations reopen through:
- Simple and streamlined micro-grants of $2,000 – 5,000
- Full grants of $5,001 – $50,000
The Tourism Fund aims to:
- Preserve the diverse, vibrant local economy which makes Buncombe County a sought-out travel destination.
- Protect thousands of tourism-related jobs in Buncombe County.
- Provide businesses with the resources and strategies to help them reopen safely and ensure their long-term viability.