Craft Your Commerce Handmade for the Holidays Gift Guide Call for Entries
Mountain BizWorks and Craft Your Commerce would like to invite any artist, maker, and/or creative product business to submit their information to be included in our Handmade for the Holidays Gift Guide. Participation is free and inclusive. Anyone who submits by the deadline of December 11, will be included. Your business must be located inside the Mountain BizWorks’ service region.
We know that 2020 has been a challenging year and you have developed resiliency, innovative ways to reach your customers, and strength through learning new skills. We want to celebrate this by promoting what you make or offer to our audience for the holiday season. This virtual gift guide is all inclusive and will organize your products and services by category.
Any artist, maker and/or creative product business located in the Mountain Bizworks service region (24 western most counties in WNC) who submits their information will be included, but you MUST submit by the deadline of December 11, 2020. While having an e-commerce website is preferred, it is not required to participate.
To participate in the Holiday Gift Guide, please fill out and submit this form by December 11, 2020.
To participate you will need to submit:
- Your name
- Business name
- Studio Location and Hours if applicable
- Phone if applicable
- Social Media Handles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- 2 images – jpeg format and maximum size of 1 MB each 9any size is fine)
- Any holiday promotions/specials/events you may be hosting
We are also offering an Instagram takeover opportunity. Fill out this form to be included in the IG Takeover by December 11, 2020.
To participate in the Instagram takeover, we require you have an Instagram account.
You will need to submit:
- Your Instagram handle(s)
- Up to a total of 10 square images – jpeg format , no larger than 1 MB each, and 1080 x 1080 pixels in size. If your images submitted for the IG Takeover, are not in this format, we can not include your entry.
- 1-2 minute video mp4 format, portrait orientation and no more than 100 MB – preferably about you, your process and/or your studio
Instagram takeovers will occur December 7 – 21. Questions? Please contact Gwynne Rukenbrod Smith at email@example.com
Anyone who enters will be included.
Tips for Entry:
- Please be intentional with the images you choose as these will be the first impression of your work for many of those looking at our website.
- Only applicants submitted by December 11 will be included.
- Please be sure to include images of high quality to showcase your products.
- Please be sure the video you submit for the IG Takeover is clear, in focus, and highlights you, your studio and/or your process.
- Sizing and format is important to the inclusion of your entry. Please take note of required formats.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to Gwynne Rukenbrod Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions are due by December 11, 2020.
To participate in the holiday gift guide, you must fill out this form.
To participate in the IG Takeover, you must fill out this form.