Marketing in today’s disruptive and distracting business environment is a challenge! Consider these facts about your customers and prospects:
- They see some 16,000 brands, some 4,000 ads every single day
- 60% of your customers are actually annoyed by those ads
- 62% say social media has no impact on their buying decision
- If they spend more than an hour daily involved in social media, they are 2.7 times MORE depressed than the average consumer
- They get some 274 emails every day and spend 40% of their day just responding to those emails
- You need to engage them 5-12 times before they even decide to purchase your product or service
- And when all is said and done, 82% depend on personal referral as their #1 trusted resource when it comes to making a purchase
How do you cut through this loud and noisy “Times Square” marketing?
For more than a decade, Sheila Neisler, owner of Catalyst – A Marketing Company and a Mountain BizWorks coach, has been helping owners of small and mid-size businesses achieve double-digit sales results by developing and executing a 360° Marketing Plan.
In this 3-hour highly interactive, engaging seminar, you will:
- Develop ways to better identify and understand your target market
- Develop a more comprehensive marketing strategy to effectively engage that market
- Create a 5+ point execution plan to implement your strategy
- Understand both traditional and non-traditional marketing channels and ways to leverage your ideas to maximize your marketing investment
- Develop a high-impact elevator speech: “The ‘why’ behind your why!”
“It’s not about spending more money, it’s about spending it more effectively!”
The cost for this event is $20; limited scholarships are available. To apply for a scholarship, please contact Julia Staines at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-253-2834 x17.