This workshop is part of Mountain BizWorks ScaleUp program to support growth-oriented businesses.
2021 will be a critical year for our region’s small businesses that have resiliently weathered the ongoing challenges of the pandemic. There is no doubt that you had to blaze a trail somewhere in your business or your mindset to get through it. Determining which trails to reinforce, abandon, or blaze anew will be vital for future growth and success. To help you with this process, Mountain BizWorks is offering a 2-hour virtual workshop to founders of growing companies who are focused on next-level growth and scale.
This workshop will teach founders how to conduct a rapid assessment to identify critical gaps and areas for improvement, highlight significant bright spots for acceleration, as well as look for new opportunities on the horizon.
You will come out of the workshop with a comprehensive assessment tool and evaluative survey to help them evaluate, prepare, and get excited for this year and beyond.
In addition, you will learn more about Mountain BizWorks’ upcoming ScaleUp Cohort 10 Program and determine whether you are ready to apply.
This workshop is suited for:
– Founders of for-profit companies based in Western North Carolina
– Companies that have been in business for at least two years
– Ideally have annual revenues between $150,000 and $1,500,000
– Have at least one full-time employee (can include founder/owner positions)
– Have identified opportunities for business expansion