Mountain BizWorks is excited to welcome special guest instructor Chris Fink of RetailGrowth for an exciting, hands-on consumer products workshop. Gain the insight and get the instructions you need to plan, develop, and implement a route-to-market strategy to launch, grow, and sustain product sales in retail stores and online outlets.
The workshop will help you answer the following questions:
- Where should you sell, and what’s required?
- Why should retailers buy your product?
- How will you build awareness and purchase loyalty?
- Who will sell, deliver, and handle orders, billing, and payments?
- What pricing and merchandising are needed for retail success?
- When do you need to be ready to get your products to retail; what’s key timing?
A related session takes place on May 17 (details here). Cost is $20 per session, or $35 for both. Limited scholarships are available; contact Julia Staines at email@example.com or (828) 253-2834 x17 for details.
RetailGrowth helps manufacturers, retailers, and their service agency partners work together to grow profitable sales, in stores and online. Chris Fink has helped to launch and grow more than 100 brands over his 30 years at Procter & Gamble and as President of RetailGrowth.