Mountain BizWorks, Outdoor Gear Builders of WNC, and our partners are excited to support the first-ever Waypoint Accelerator cohort.
Cohort #1 Timeline
- The Waypoint Accelerator was announced to a national industry audience at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market in Denver in June 2019.
- Applications for the first cohort were due on August 18 at 11:59 p.m. Up to 8 companies will be selected for the first cohort based on a competitive, merit-based review process.
- Companies selected for the first cohort will have two initial sessions in late September and then will be publicly unveiled at the Outdoor Economy Conference Opening Reception on October 9.
- Sessions and one-on-one mentorship will continue after the conference and interspersed between “checkpoints” to balance learning and application to business model. Exact session dates and times will be confirmed shortly.
- The program will conclude with a special event at the Outdoor Gear Builders’ Get in Gear Fest in March 2020.