You’ll combine a foundation in multiple business disciplines to create a springboard for the future of your business through:
A Peer Advisory Group
Get matched with and meet twice a month with a peer group of fellow business owners. As a member of the group, you will receive accountability by your peers to achieve your individual business goals through invaluable outside perspectives on a few major business challenges and gain increased confidence that you’re taking the right actions to achieve your goals.
Customized Business Development Services
Get down to business with $2,000 to use towards the cost of services such as marketing, legal fees, bookkeeping, accounting, HR, insurance, credit repair, and other business development services.
Receive personal business coaching sessions. Meet individually, once a month with a coach who will help you explore the different aspects of your business, dig deeper and find answers for the challenges you face, while building the skills and confidence you’ll need to succeed.
Experienced guest speakers will join in on the conversation and take you on a deep dive into their field of expertise. You will have a chance to get your most challenging business questions answered and learn from these skilled business leaders.
Access to Learning Resources
Go beyond the classroom and spend time learning from our foundational content for continuous transformational learning to develop a strong base in strategy, management, accounting, marketing, operations and finance.
Join forces with peers from a wide array of life experiences that will challenge and inspire you, will unlock new business opportunities, and will create a climate of collaboration in which you can grow personally and professionally.
Who This Program Is For:
This program is designed for existing Entrepreneurs of Color whose business has strong job growth potential and want to boost their business profitability while further developing their professional network.
- Accountability in achieving individual business goals with invaluable outside perspectives on major business challenges.
- The ability to set, stick to, and achieve big goals.
- Increased confidence that you’ve made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals.
- Solutions and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group.
- Tapping into the experience and skills of others, including the Facilitator.
- An instant and valuable support network.
- A sense of shared endeavor.
- A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude.
- An unyielding commitment to constant learning.
- Clearly written goals and specific plans laid out to achieve them.
- Concrete steps taken towards achieving your goals, with the support and guidance of your facilitators, peers, coaches and access to technical services.
How Much Does it Cost:
Thanks to generous support from Buncombe County and others, there is no cost to participate in the program.
When Does it Start?
The next cohort is scheduled to begin mid-September 2023. Get on the interest list now to be notified when the application window opens.
How Long Does it Last?
Over the course of 12 months, you will meet once a month via Zoom, with occasional in-person meetings, for two hours with a peer group of fellow business owners, all led by a facilitator.