Listing Price – $330,000
Located in a bustling downtown of WNC, this establishment has been a favorite spot for locals and I-40 travelers since opening over 5 years ago. The restaurant offers approachable but novel cuisine, with new twists on classic recipes. Growth opportunities include real estate development and the addition of alcohol sales.
HISTORICAL REVENUE & CASH FLOW
- 2023 Projected Revenue: $851,000
- 2023 Projected Cash Flow: $81,528
- 2022 Revenue: $774,106
- 2022 Cash Flow: $91,060
- 2021 Revenue: $705,861
- 2021 Cash Flow: $128,618
- 3,000 square feet of restaurant space with a modern rustic aesthetic.
- Sizeable and graded lot next to restaurant available for seating expansion or other.
- Located 20 minutes outside the greater Asheville area, making it a short drive from the growing Asheville population.
- Strong history of employee retention, performing above industry averages.
- Expansion into the adjacent lot is possible and lot is owned/for sale by owners.
- This lot could serve as additional outdoor seating, an event space, or additional space for a kitchen expansion, among other things.
- Restaurant does not currently have an ABC license to sell alcohol on the premise, which would be easily acquirable and supplement future revenue substantiality.
- Considerable room for extending operating hours.
Interested in Learning More?
Chris Grasinger, Director of Market Advisors
"*" indicates required fields