July 11th – August 15th
Please contact Ascent at email@example.com for more information about our next class!
In 18 hours over 6 weekly sessions, participants will gain a clear aerial perspective of their business operations, financials, research and development, and marketing strategies. Participants will leave the course with a comprehensive business plan, a clear vision for their business, and concrete tasks for future work.
- Week 1 Gaining Perspective: We start by viewing our business concepts from a high altitude, in order to define our visions and get a good look at the main topics to be addressed.
- Week 2 Laying the Foundation: Next, we return to the ground level to define our lines of business and analyze financial essentials, from overhead costs to break-even points.
- Week 3 Getting into the Flow: In the third session, we’ll cover the financial bases of cash flow, sales forecasting, and financial documents.
- Week 4 Mission & Markets: Then, we’ll revisit our mission, discuss market research, and identify competitors in order to align with our target markets.
- Week 5 Get the Word Out: Next, we’ll discuss creative marketing strategies and give peer feedback on marketing materials.
- Week 6 Goodbye & Good Luck: Finally, we’ll present our business plans, share final pitches, and plan for next steps.