New PPP Funding
The recent federal Covid-19 bill authorizes another $284 billion round of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) lending including making the program available to new first time applicants as well allowing qualifying existing PPP recipients to get a “second draw.” A variety of resources to help you access this program are below. Once you’re ready to apply, visit our PPP application site.Learn More & Apply
Other Financial Assistance
In addition to the new PPP funding, there were other programs and resources created out of the approximately $900 billion that you may be eligible for and consider for you and your business. Most of those other resources will be available and administered by other organizations, and not Mountain BizWorks, but we want to ensure you’re aware of all your resource options (especially since in some cases you may need to choose one program or another, and not participate in both.Learn More
COVID-19 Funding Help Center
Step By Step Guide:
- Decide which programs are a possible fit for you, or your organization.
- Go to the appropriate website to determine the timing and process to register or apply for assistance.
- Download any appropriate application and corresponding instructions.
- Gather the appropriate documentation and information to complete the application
- Carefully complete the application per the instructions, be sure to complete the application fully and legibly, sign & initial, and check your work before you submit (incomplete, or unreadable, information may delay your request for assistance).
- Submit your information and any corresponding documentation.