Documenting your work can be simpler than you think! During this workshop we will discuss tools and techniques to create images to highlight your work, products, or business in the best way possible. During the first half of the workshop we will cover using a smartphone, editing apps, and various apparatus ranging from simple to complex to create strong images. During the second half of the workshop we will work together to create some images of your work, discuss setting up your own documentation studio at home, and offer feedback on images.
Use this link for directions to The HUB Station | Hudson, NC | 145 Cedar Valley Rd, Hudson, NC 28638
Parking will be on site in a large lot around the building.
Instructions Upon Arrival:
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, June 21st. A few things to know before you arrive:
- Parking will be free and on site at each location. Link Here for a satellite view of the location.
- Plan to arrive 10 – 15 minutes before the workshop to get your bearings, use the restroom and settle in.
- Look for the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area signage when you arrive to direct you to the workshop classroom at each site
- We will have some snacks and beverages available on site for your enjoyment.
- Please bring a sack lunch with you – if you are staying all day at the workshop.
- Bring something to take notes with – pen, pencil, notebook, tablet, computer.
Supply List: Joshua has created a document of things you could purchase and apps to download before the workshop. You DO NOT NEED to purchase anything or download anything before the class but, if you would like to get a head start on things you are welcome to do so. LINK TO WORKSHEET HERE
For questions or more information about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see full registration page for information about refund and COVID policies.